Blacktail Deer Plateau Praying for Love, and Paying in Naivety
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The way Ruenna spoke about Elixir's abilities as a therapist led him to believe she was speaking from firsthand experience. Corvus took her word for it; from what little he knew about the wolfdog, he could tell she had an adept understanding of emotions — far better than him, anyway. When Ruenna mentioned becoming an advisor, he said, That would be the perfect trade for a beta, fully supporting the idea.

Corvus nodded when she mentioned her doubts of Siqsa taking on any sort of therapy willingly. The beta smirked, and he chuckled. I agree. Once he's back to full health, I'll see what I can do.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Delight lit in Ruenna's eyes when the mercenary praised her selection. She had thought the same thing, but it meant more coming from a wolf with Corvus's insight. Rue found her initial misgivings toward the man melting away. Truly, it was unusual for her to feel comfortable in the presence of any male, particularly a new acquaintance. That certainly spoke for Corvus's people skills, Rue supposed. 

The conversation turned back to Siqsa's health, and Rue frowned down at the unconscious youth. "He ought to have woken by now," she murmurred, almost to herself but loud enough for Corvus to hear. Rue rose to her feet, features clouded with worry. "I'm going to fetch Liri-- I think I might know where to find her." Rue found that her previous hesitation to leave Siqsa in Corvus's care had subsided... so perhaps it had been a trust thing after all. 

Rue turned over her shoulder. "It was nice to get a chance to talk, Corvus." Her gaze met that of the man, and his eyes seemed to glow like two coals in a midnight forest. Again, Rue hesitated before she walked away. Her eyes lingered on Corvus for the slightest moment too long before she tore herself away, her departure swift and-- perhaps-- her heartbeat swifter.  

This will be Rue's exit, if it's okay with Gen we can just offscreen Rue fetching/updating @Liri . It's up to you guys if you want to have Liri join and play out the healing, or offscreen it, or w/e you want to do! Siqsa's current condition (correct me if I'm wrong here): ear is injured/swollen/infected from battle, fever, presently unsconscious.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I was thinking we could start another thread to rp out Liri caring for Siqsa with Corvus there. Liri and Corvus need to interact more, anyway. I can message Gene about it!

Also, that lil' crush tho. -big eyes @ rue-

She appeared pleased to hear that he agreed with her, though she looked back to the unconscious youngster again at his mention of Siqsa's health. Ruenna murmured worriedly about how he should've awakened by now. Then, she rose to her feet and informed him that she'd fetch Liri. Corvus nodded in acknowledgement. He expected that to be the last she'd say — for Ruenna had turned to leave — but like before, she stopped to peer back at him over her shoulder. She wouldn't really second-guess leaving again, would she?

"It was nice to get a chance to talk, Corvus," Ruenna said, surprising him.

Agreed. May we do so again soon, He replied with a soft smile, deciding he liked the new beta after their conversation. Her gaze lingered oddly on him, and he stared back curiously until she finally broke their contact to hurry away, presumably to find Liri swiftly. Corvus didn't think much of it, sweeping his gaze back down to Siqsa and wondering if he'd wake before the medic arrived. He hoped so, if only to cease the nightmares that were clearly plaguing his restless mind.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English