Stone Circle Deep Scars
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm gonna join this party lmao if it gets to be too much I'll write Ira out ;0
Things had been quiet all morning for the mountain wolf, but soon that silence would be broken. A weak howl, several paws rushing, and soon the scent of blood. All too much for Ira to ignore, even if others had already reached the wolf in need. It would not take her long to arrive, the white pelt of the young wolf she had met earlier was now stained with red. Her orange eyes scanned the faces that had surrounded her, all males with worry etched into their faces...

The stone colored warrior thought back to the dark night she had her conversation with Korei Julia and one thing that had become apparent was her shyness. She would stay back a few paces knowing being crowded could be overwhelming, but she would not stay silent. You should be worried about stopping that bleeding first. There will be time for questions later. She stood by what she said, but that did not mean that curiosity was getting the best of her. If something or someone dangerous was prowling around the territory it had to be delt with. Like she told the others though, that could wait until Korei Julia was not in danger.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Deep Scars - by Korei Julia - November 13, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: Deep Scars - by Greyback - November 13, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Mawk - November 13, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Outlander - November 13, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Ira - November 13, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Korei Julia - November 13, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Greyback - November 14, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Deep Scars - by Mawk - November 17, 2018, 04:51 PM