Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback pinned his ears back slightly at the compliment and gave a laugh, willing the warmth down that flooded his face and veins. Handsome, him? He doubted it with the large scar plastered to his face...However, Valette had never been one to lie and he added a "Thank you," back at her.

She seemed to be struggling a bit with what she wanted to say, and he became curious, his tail wagging slightly again as he waited. He knew Valette wanted to be a mother, she was a fantastic one with beautiful children to match her. He was not expecting her to ask him to become a father again though and instantly stopped his wagging, his jaw open and hanging. Him? A father? With....Valette?

He pulled his ears up and stared at her with eyes full of excitement, nearly missing her whisper of a voice about not being able to give up such a thing. "Oh, Valette," He whispered back. "I have never stopped being a dad and never will. Pups always have a soft place within my heart. Are..," He licked his jaws, mouth feeling dry.  "Are you asking because you want to have some...with me?"

Messages In This Thread
Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:44 PM