Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was glad that Valette had agreed to meet up at the meadow tonight, he would have to start preparations ASAP if everything was to go right. Perhaps he would ask Aerasha to help him with... It would certainly speed things along. "Thank you, it's a date then." He chuckled, looking at her while still smiling.

However, his smile dropped at the sight of her devious smirk. Widening his eyes in question, he looked at her and tipped his head slightly, wondering what was on her mind. Had she seen right through his thoughts? They weren't the most dignified of ones, and if she knew he had no idea how she would feel. Would she take offense?

"Perhaps you could tell me what you were thinking about just now,"

He stilled as she leaned in, the warmth of her body radiating onto him, the soft wisps of her breathing against his fur. He blinked. Ah, so this was a game. He settled his features and smirked back at her, his grin extending just a little as he lifted his head a bit and looked away so she could only see his chin and not the mischievous look in his eyes. He was teasing her.  "Oh, I'm not so sure if you want to hear about it," He spoke in a playful tone, his voice deep and rough like gravel. "It's not very gentlemanly." He added.

Messages In This Thread
Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:44 PM