Dragoncrest Cliffs in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings )
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
popping in here real quick

He was patrolling when the call for Heda rang out. It was a voice he didn't recognize, and for a moment, his hackles rose as he thought The Worst. Quickly tempering that inclination, he instead trotted toward the sound, ears swiveling on the way in search of Antumbra. He saw a well-built woman at the borders, and swallowed every word that rose in his throat.

It had occurred to Vercingetorix that maybe he ought to be a little more, well, professional. It was all fine and dandy to be a flirt and pest elsewhere, but perhaps not in his official role at Drageda. Was this growing up? Fuck, adulting sucked.

Verx gave the woman a brusque nod and a beaming smile before returning his face to something more businesslike, sizing her up. Hei, he said, still listening for Heda's approach. She'll be with us shortly, I'm sure. He didn't want to start the ball rolling on conversation until his commander arrived, so that no details were missed by the assembled party.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the wake of my name ( worth 1 roomful of kings ) - by Vercingetorix - December 09, 2018, 12:26 PM