Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
this is the last post from me; after this, @Antumbra is free to PP Verx to do whatever. sorry for not acknowledging previous attack--was confused. addressed it now!

Caiaphas packed a powerful punch. He should have known, but he was still shocked when the woman bore down on him in a fury, slashing through his and Eastwood's defenses, hungry for their leader's blood. He tried his best to keep her at bay and felt despair as she found Antumbra, and the two women clashed. Verx nipped at her, blood streaming from various wounds that littered his body.

And then, suddenly, she was gone. Barrelling toward Ephraim; he felt his muscles ache, wanting desperately to protect his brother-in-arms from the witch's assault but knowing that his place was by Heda's side. Then Blixen and Mallaidh arrived, with a girl in tow--oh, what the fuck? What the fuck was happening?

Three things. Two apparent, and a third. . . Verx's stomach dropped as her gaze landed on Ephraim once more. His eyes darted back and forth between the two; there was no mistaking the resemblance. Would she hurt him? He bared his teeth in reflex at Blackhead, continuing to shield Heda should she strike again.

Keep him. Oh, we will, you cunt, Vercingetorix muttered; it would have been louder, had his voice not been hoarse from the snarling.

Everything else was of no consequence--he would protect Heda, even as he bled, his vision growing blurry from exhaustion and adrenaline. The others could handle things well enough.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Vercingetorix - January 19, 2019, 01:20 AM