Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Flushed nose still pressed to the water, she allowed her mind to wander as she languidly drank. It wasn't until her ears flicked towards the sound of a soft, announcing chuff that she noticed another join her. The Brana caught a flash of gold - his eyes, and in turn held them with her own, turning the color over in her mind as if she were sifting medallions.

Like most of the others here, he, too, loomed over her even from where they both crouched to the shore. Her gaze inspected the creamy-bronze of his own coat, and there was a slight sigh of relief in the back of her mind; though she was paler still, it was good to know that the entire pack wasn't a mass of stormclouds.

"Morning," her voice was soft and lilting, as if to not disturb the slips of sun that'd begun to chase some blue away. Rising up again, she rounded to face him fully; settling back onto her haunches and hugging a feathery tail about her. The she-wolf hadn't met him, either, but gazed heavy-lidded up at him with a soulful, tender look that still hummed of sleep.
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM