Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A low, soft laugh bubbled from her throat at his admission, "That, we can agree on. Peace is something to strive for -- at least, to most. However, if there isn't a bit of conflict here and there, things begin to seem..." She trailed off, pressing her lips thin in thought. "Seem... remiss?" A shrug of delicate shoulders. "Though I learned such factors too late, I've come to live by ze life of never becoming too comfortable, too... relaxed."

She looked out over the unending lake, letting her thoughts slip from her shamelessly, "I'd become too languid, I suppose. And anxious." The she-wolf stretched a neck, working the muscles in a minute arc, as if her own words affected her. Her behavior, so gullible and giving with personal information, contrasted with Eastwood's more reserved, rationing one. Flicking her tail about her hocks and shifting on her paws, she looking back over at the kru, a wry, hesitant glint in her eye, lest she be wrong. "How about you? With such a brooding nature," she teased, "I doubt you are skayona."
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM