Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The pups were getting older and more independent every day, which was a great thing in Eljay's opinion. It felt a little sad to let them go, but he was so proud to see them stand on their own feet and make their own decisions more and more every day. After some practise hunting with whoever wanted -- a stark reminder of Eljay he should probably organise a pack hunt for the pups, but also he conveniently waited until he was asked to organise such a thing -- he left the pups alone at the rendezvous site and decided to look for some herbs. Raven had been teaching him but Eljay found it difficult to remember what all the herbs looked like. After some searching he found a plant that he didn't recognise -- or did he? -- and because he wasn't sure if it was or wasn't anything good Eljay decided to bring it to Raven and ask her.

He saw Raven first and called out a muffled "Fffafffuhn!" through the plant in his mouth, only to realise that she was talking to Wifi (and that he was holding a plant and probably wasn't as audible as he thought he was). He heard her say a word that he thought was 'firebirds', a word he hadn't heard in some time. Eljay approached them a little awkwardly and put down the plant. "Oh, uh, sorry, am I interrupting anything?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Eljay - December 19, 2018, 03:51 AM