Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All the attention and focus on him and his freaking out didn't do Eljay any good. He felt worse as Raven huddled up close, though Eljay shot her an appreciative smile-gone-grimace. She went on to say some things about how someone would have to come with and help Wiffle. Eljay didn't entirely understand what she was saying at first, until Wiffle chipped in to say he was very welcome.

Eljay's first thought was that he couldn't possibly leave mommy and daddy. They'd have another litter next spring and he should be there to help them. Besides, he'd hated being away from mommy when he'd been at Drageda. Even if it was less far away, it was still away from mommy...

I.. I dunno. Would -- is that really what you'd want? he asked, looking briefly at Raven and then at Wildfire again. He didn't want her to feel pressured by Raven's offering. Part of him hoped that she'd say that of course she didn't want a stupid loser like him there so that the decision didn't need to be made. Eljay didn't realise at all yet that he didn't need to choose between coming and staying with his parents.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Eljay - December 19, 2018, 03:08 PM