Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
All Welcome 
He spent a night among the spires of the Sentinels, and when he woke his wounds had coagulated across his chest. His full-tilt run had done a number on them. Purple-red tones had bled in to his silver coat but he didn't know it until the smell hit him, and then he was awake—sharply brought back to his body from the netherworld of sleep. From this section of the forest he couldn't see much, just the shadows of the trees criss-crossing his hulking shape where it lay. Revui was caught by the strange smell in the air—the saline, the lack of minerality like he would find on the mountain.

Then, he remembered. He wasn't on the mountain anymore.
Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM