Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The wound across his chest was located in a place that made it difficult for him to look at, let alone clean. But she suggested he tend to it as best he could, and so he would try. Revui angled his snout by tucking his chin, causing his dense neck fur to splay out like some kind of draconic frill, and began to run his teeth through his coat. He pulled at the knots with sharp tugs. Eventually some of the red mess came loose and he could gather it with drags of his teeth and the working of spit, but there was still quite a lot of matted fur to work at — sections he could not reach. As he righted himself he turned his head and spat a wad of bloodied fur in to the ferns.

Then, looking to the stranger again, he showed her his work. It could've been better, in all honesty.

He let out a grunt to get her attention (since she had been preoccupied in gathering the required herbs or whatever), and looked over at the pile of plant matter. He had never seen a root system before, and didn't know what to make of it; the boy leaned over the pile and sniffed at the fluids leaking from it, but pulled back upon noticing a strange musky scent that he did not find appealing. It was very different from the sweet-green scent he'd noticed on Speedy's raspberry leaves.
Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 19, 2018, 06:36 PM