Stavanger Bay I. The flames climbed in to the clouds.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
It didn't sting as much as he anticipated it would. Maybe it was because his skin was numb where it was torn, thanks to the sharp winter gale that pulsed through the trees (and general frigidity of the season). Maybe the strange goo was actually doing the work the woman expected of it. Either way he was tended to and he was thankful for the help, just not a conversationalist. Revui watched the dark wolf work and then took heed of her words, nodding slowly - almost grim when he got to thinking about his weakeness. The boy knew he should have stayed on the mountain, deep down. He was selfish in that moment of flight. He had not thought about the panic that might sweep through the ranks or catch in the heart of his parents, but Revui hardly ever thought things through in detail; he was a beast of action, not of consequences.

Thank you, he managed to rumble, employing that voice he seldom ever used. He was thankful but had no way to show it, not really. He could try and pay her back in the future but Revui was not well versed in the nature of the lone wolf — had he known more about the world outside the realm of his parent's claim, he'd understand that this woman was probably going to pass out of his life forever after this.

When she offered to help him move, he shook his head and tried to prove himself capable by standing and walking. He swayed a little bit, but the dizziness was not so bad now that he'd taken a moment to sit and rest; certainly more rest would be wise, but he was not. The boy would not take too much more of her help. After taking a few unsteady steps (yet not falling on his face or anything) he felt confident enough to speak again — I will be fine.
Messages In This Thread
I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 18, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: I. The flames climbed in to the clouds. - by Revui (Ghost) - December 20, 2018, 04:51 PM