Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Uncle Colt said he would consider the offer, but he didn't seem to know who Wiffle was. "Oh!" Eljay brought out, but before he could supply her actual name, realising he had used mommy's nickname for her that had sorta stuck for Eljay, too, Quixote already supplied the information. As Uncle Colt suggested Eljay was 'skipping out', Eljay felt rather caught out and ashamed suddenly. Especially in the light of his conversation with Towhee. "Oh, no, I mean, I'm considering it, but I dunno, uhm, I mean it's not sure yet..." He looked at mommy, hoping she had a better answer than he did. She and daddy were gonna come too, right? Eljay guiltily avoided eye contact with Quixote; what if he was upset because Eljay was considering leaving? And what if he and Raven needed him come spring when they would breed again? How could he leave them like that? Towhee's upset had unleashed something in Eljay, and he suddenly wondered if leaving was the right way to go. But then, the thought of losing Wildfire just after she'd returned to his life hurt his heart, too. It felt like he just couldn't win: saying that going with Wiffle was just like staying in the Redhawks pack because they were so close and would be like sister packs would mean Uncle Colt wouldn't want to join... But saying the packs were farther apart and the plateau pack's territories were much worse and hell yeah Eljay was gonna join might upset their Alpha.

Anyway, Uncle Colt said that he would want to leave for a little bit regardless. "I hope to see you again, Uncle Colt," said Eljay, whether it was at Wiffle's pack or here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Eljay - January 08, 2019, 08:40 AM