Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Deeply sorry for the late reply, i've been sick recently and busy with holidays- whew!

Greyback listened intently to puck, his ears drawn up. The coywolf certainly was interesting— not only with his mannerisms but his way of speech. He seemed hesitant to give over the information of his childhood, and Greyback wondered if he wouldn't share. However, when he did, the Easthollow wolf was put at ease and he continued to listen.

Puck had seemed nice enough, though the elder would never admit he held in an urge to sigh at being a 'good champ.' Was he ever a 'bad champ?' What was that even? He shook his head. "I'm sorry that happened, it's a shame parents do that to their young," he voiced, his tone laced with empathy as he looked down at the coywolf. Silence settled over him as he though, but not before long as he continued to his questions. "What about your ambitions? What are you looking to get out of joining Easthollow?"

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM