Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
lmao that’s chill, we can just come back and edit stuff later

Ears flickering at the Tridasleng, she gave him another look-over before stepping closer, a faint crease in her brow. “I am helping ze opkepa, but... you are hurt?” she scented the coppery tang of a new wound, somewhere on him, and looked back up at him from her inspection. “It was what I’d been able to do, during ze war.” And all she had wanted to pursue before then had been stilted; so far, she’d only been able to go ranging once.

A glint of frustration because of it murmured in her gaze; if there was one thing she despised more, it was being kept, by some outside force, that kept her from learning. Growing. Adapting. ”Still not what I’ve been longing to do—despite ze ethics healing has taught me.” The she-wolf, usually so whimsical and starry-eyed, had in that moment returned to who she’d been when Tux had first met her—willing, if not now a bit perplexed. And restless, to feel the world spinning under the force of her paws. It shone so starkly in her gaze, set upon him.
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 09:23 PM