Dragoncrest Cliffs wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At him inquiring over the little tidbit of word she’d dubbed him, she’d simply nodded and shrugged, as if it were meant to be taken as thoughtless fact and nothing more. Surpressing another smile, she leaned forward to pack the webs over poultice; and then she was rising, clearing the remains of her small task and stepping away momentarily.

”Everything,” her voice wandering back towards him. As her muted paws dusted along the cavern’s floor, she lended, ”and anything that is south of here. I’ve been further down ze coast, truthfully, and I’ve been longing to explore ze mountains once more.”

Had she known his hormonal nature raging beneath his young pelt, she might’ve not given her thin, hind legs a luxurious and much-needed stretch, rolling her delicate shoulders on her way back to him. But she didn’t, so, how bout dat? ”There’s still so much I want to see. So much I don’t know... so much I must find.”
Messages In This Thread
wrap your hands around my throat and put me to rest - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: lazy mcgee will come up w a better thread title later - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 10:36 PM