Lone Star Mountain We rise and we fall
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Of course she hadn't forgotten about their agreement and the bond they had because of it; it had been one more thing lost to the storm, and she wouldn't assume that she could show up here with her uncertain future and still expect a litter in the spring. She sighed a little. I haven't forgotten, she answered, raising her own eyebrow in return. But, I can't exactly have children if I stay lone. Her own gaze drifted back over the herd as she thought about what that meant. If she was being honest, it really was reason enough to stick around and pledge herself to him and his vision, but she didn't want to lose herself in all of this either. Her eyes flicked back to Stigmata when he spoke again, eyebrows coming together slightly as she thought about what to say. I very much want that, she finally said. The fact that he was still willing to offer her what she wanted most without demanding her loyalty first swayed her more than anything to stay here and help him build his pack. 

I do want to stay, she said quietly, uncomfortable sharing the feeling. Even if you weren't willing to uphold your end of our agreement. It would piss her off, sure, but puppies aside, she did actually enjoy Stigmata's company. She felt like they were like-minded, and she never felt like her bold, curt nature bothered him. Most importantly, she felt like she could trust him, even though it scared her a little to admit that to herself since it gave him the power to hurt her. Plus, it would be nice to have something to keep her busy that didn't come with a side of harrowing grief. I can't promise I'll play nice with anyone else, though, she added with a smirk, attempting to lighten the mood a little.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 29, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 30, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:01 PM