Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She hadn't been able to sleep, and her mind was numbed by her fervent search for poppies, as the ragwort was low. Nothing would be able to quell her trance - except his voice. That low, spine-tingling voice that brushed along her nerves, kicked her entire system into overdrive; the one that made her dazzed, made her utterly dazzled. All at once, she felt an abundance of emotion, of urges; to collide into him like a star and nestle into the darkness that was him him him.

And she was feverish now; doing a meger job of hiding how her nerves made her tremble; a stark contrast to her stiffened, stressed shoulders. 

'What're you doing here?', 'Aching for you,' is what she wanted to whimper. But she inhaled softly, drawing in a steady breath, and turned to him. Kept her eyes averted as she tried, "I-" faltered, tried again, "I don't believe so. She may be out gathering herbs at ze moment." Only when she (hesitantly) trusted herself again, she veiled the addled emotions in her eyes as much as she could, before looking up towards him.

Him, and the damned, heart-stopping, crookedly come-hither smile he always wore— but before she could lose herself in it, she got to her paws, gaze flitting along his strong flank. "You're hurt," she lent, voice leaving no room for arguement; her jaw working, flushing, "You weren't supposed to get hurt while I was away. D-dragul, please sit down." The look on her face didn't seem angry, but more or less... ready to fuss over him. As if all of the pent-up emotions from the week away were being tugged from her, taking on the guise of fretting.

And her command was weak, nevermind that she didn’t have an intimidating bone in her body. Instead of waiting for him to reply, she whirled away from him and returned to looking through the stores for what would be needed. Tried to ignore the warmth of him, how he made her heart roar in her ears; how sensitive he made her feel under her fur, even from all the way across the apothecary. ”Lovely to see that you’re taking my words to heart, cheka. I wonder what other sensible qualities you’ve acquired while I’ve been gone?” Her voice left her, oddly prissy and nipping and chiding and—fuck indeed, she’d missed him. Him. What the hell was she saying? What was he doing to her?
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM