Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
You,” came the trembling, prissy reply; the bright she-wolf seeming intensely intrigued with the properties before her. Just as her mind began to ease into the familiar healer-motions, she heard the words he had to say; felt them caress her, just as he did nigh a moment later. He had to feel her trembling, had to know it was from him—him alone—and how her breast fluttered for too-warm air. Undeniably feeling awoken, but there was something intimate, hushing that ran beneath the yearning in her veins for him.

For a moment, she was able to still, tongue and throat working to speak, ”I—... I was looking for poppy seeds,” she murmured, feeling the closeness of him; the shadow of him next to her, behind her, peering over her shoulder. The upward quirk of his brow should have been vaguely enraging; but it devastated her, just as devilishly handsome in execution as the beholder. She swallowed a bit timidly, daring to bat a lash over a thin shoulder to add, ”Having trouble sleeping. It... it helps with sleeping. There should be some in the stores, ahm...”

Her whole being began to stutter, the longing within her suddenly muted by the proximity; something more...amorous. Her gaze flit away, like two stars glancing from the sea-made eyes that were his own. Whether or not he did as she bid, she continued, quietly, remembering from their week-ago farewell, ”There was something I saw, for you, when... when I was away.” Of course, those words he’d spoken had probably been meant as some fanciful nothing; but as with everything, she took it seriously.
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM