Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure nodded, just a slight motion of her chin, "Da, dragă," the endearment charmed from her, unthought of, like one sparrow chirpping to another, "A cave of— of stars. Q-quartz. It was as if ze end of ze world had stilled, captured forever in a time that they had fallen to earth. As if... something had plucked them from ze sky, all of their own making. As if they were... suspended there. Waiting." Feathery, thin ears fluttered back and forth along her finely-molded skull. 

She couldn't help but stare openly at him now, with the same Let-me-chart-you look that'd begun to trail her actions with him like a second, less ivory shadow; the new scarring from Rakk holly-bright, twined along the old from Dennan. And then, as if realizing how vulnerable the evening light made on bone-taut skin, she inhaled shakily, a glaze of tears drawing over her pale irises; but she couldn't look away, and did not let them fall. "It was... beautiful," she whispered, bones straining at the throat, feeling and looking so far-away from herself.

She may have told heda of the male who incessantly hunted for her, had wrested with Tux; and there was nothing more than she wanted than to confide in Verx about him. She trusted comoara ei. But... her throat closed up at it. "I wish you had been there with me." 
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM