Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The ear he murmured into quivered against his lips; the warmth of his breath sending a feverish ripple down her spine. "If I tempt you, will you promise to ruin me, comoara?" Her breath went raspy, accent became guttural, tone taunting and girlish. A gentle snarl pressing into his jaw as her hackles shivered to life. "Ruin me like I know you've been wanting to?"

A laugh left her, sensuous and worn as she simpered, "Has a virgin ever given you a heart attack, Verx?" Aure could feel him at her belly, the inside of her thigh, and she couldn't help but clench around nothing. Her claws pricked into his broad chest as she pulled herself ever closer to him, arching a svelte spine to tease herself back against him, a low, broken moan leaving her. "I-Itf-fuck- it doesn't sound like a bad way to go, d-dragă." Her adoring leer was lost in the fitful gloam of him, and she did as she was bid since she was good"Best effort or no, just know that you're mine," she snipped, breathing hard with avarice. "Mine."

She couldn't help but dribble, at least a little bit - he smelled so fucking lovely"You're so beautiful like this," she groaned weakly, inhaling deep. She licked the bit of spittle up with a snap of tongue and teeth, before nipping into his neck once more; her fangs biting lovingly into his jawline. Her breathing turned pitched, erratic, as she nestled on top of him further, eyes flaring with insatiable hunger as she feasted on the sweet, soft part just under his ear. There, she began to nibble and nurse on his tufted lobe, the rest of her stretched luxoriously out along the trembling storm of him.

But, then it passed through her heady mind - Rose. Apothecary.

Shivering with restraint, she kneaded herself away from him with a heavy pant, wrenching herself from his embrace and pressing her little snowshoe paws into his plush ruff. "Rose will poison me if we keep ravishing another here for hours. And I won't let you have me in a hollow," biting her lip at it, as if it might actually be worth it. 

Still arched against him, she merely stared at him, pupils blown, a crease in her velvety muzzle, and amour-et-eros charted all along her face, scars and all. "Follow me, dragostea, if you'll have me?" Aure hummed indolently, cinching her claws tenderly into his ruff; an impish, soft smirk curling at her lips.
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - January 16, 2019, 06:32 PM