Dragoncrest Cliffs So hard for a good soul to survive
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
last post from meee <33

She’d made her way back as Verx assured then Diasporian himself; and when the properties were declined, Aure merely nodded, now quiet. Situating herself alongside the cheka once more, Takiyok suddenly brought up the matter of a favor. Without missing a beat, Aure was nodding again, pale gaze already flaring with promise. ”Y-yes. Desigur—of course. What you have given me is...”

Promptly, voice hoarse with gratitude and unable to finish herself, she instead gave a gracious dip of her head, a bittersweet, faint curling of her lips. ”You may place your faith in me, prietenul meu. I will be at your beck and call, as I may be.” The vow was not unlike the one she had sworn for Tux, but she’d meant every word of it. ”You will find your family, voyager,” a sureness to her voice where she hadn’t yet learned a name. She would have to inquire Verx of it later, her ivory neck to level her eyes with the Diaspore once again. 

And speaking of Verx... she curved her neck to peer up into his finely-made face. There was an easy, serene solace about her that hadn’t ever truly been there before today. Despite having company—and with great restraint because of it—she stretched up to nestle her scarred cheek into the strong, familiar column of his throat. If he hadn’t been here with her today, with his unwavering presence... she didn’t know how she would’ve amended herself today.

It only lasted two heartbeats, however, but bashfulness hummed through her nonetheless, an as she pulled away, she couldn’t quite meet either of their gazes anymore. Softly biting at her lip, she seemed to give Takiyok one last, warm dip of her head, before she murmured a farewell and began to trail her way, slowly, back to the red cradle of winter sequoias.

Messages In This Thread
So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 01, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 04, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 08, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 17, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 17, 2019, 06:03 AM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 18, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Vercingetorix - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: So hard for a good soul to survive - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 01:00 AM