Permafrost Hollows through indiscriminate suffering men know fear
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ah, there's his inner arturo. *sips tea* just when i thought he'd lost that little part of arturo living in him, lmao.

valkyr, unpredictably, at his mention of staying in the tunnels until she is less of a beacon for unwanted attention from males looking for a quickie appears to lose her temper. at least her cool. wintersbane's lips curl back from his teeth as she bold face questions his decision. he is sotaherra. not her. cool off, back down. his body language shifts and the neutral posturing he'd taken for most of their meeting morphs into one of dominance in stead to remind her of who and what he is. don't twist my words. commanded in a quiet and low rumble.

i did not say that. first and this is key, i said i hadn't explored all the tunnels and caverns yet. the ones derg and i have explored are all easily trekked back to the exit and our trails are easy enough to follow in and out. there is a plenty of fresh meltwater in the biggest cavern we've found so far. as far as food if you stay in the heart of the territory you shouldn't attract too much unwanted attention and there are plenty of prey,

a harsh breath is taken, glacial eyes as cold as the glacier shadowed in the distance. second, my name is wintersbane, it isn't that he doesn't like nicknames — 'bane' isn't bad and saucy calls him all sort of worse things — but it feels a lot too formal between a subordinate and a leader that only just met. i don't mind 'bane' but i don't like 'b'. wintersbane would much rather be transparent about it and come off as an asshole ( a trait that runs firm and true in the fearghal blood ) than bottle it up because he wants to see vartija form. he does but not at the cost of blurred lines. he is a warlord and his commands must be clear and concise.

i've made my reasons clear. if you don't like that you can weather it alone. without a pack and the protection it offers you. if derg and him could even be considered a pack that was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: through indiscriminate suffering men know fear - by RIP Wintersbane - January 29, 2019, 04:08 AM