Dragoncrest Cliffs We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Easy? Given that Blackbear had given him, well, that name, he obviously wouldn't be familiar with her true moniker. He stared at Ephraim, even more puzzled. I don't know who that is, he said. One of the younger crew? A new recruit? He thought he was familiar with everyone here by now. Guess not.

He shook his head, casting it off for now. Whatever. Whoever it was. . .bro, it happens, Verx insisted, his tone grave (for once). It sucks, yeah, but when you get into that kind of fighting, mistakes are made. Sometimes it ends up being worse. You can't. . . Look, it was your first battle, right?

Without waiting for a response, he continued. It takes discipline and training to be able to focus that energy on the enemy, he stressed. Even then, someone fucks up. Ephraim, that battle was gnarly. It was unexpected, it was dark, there was a lot of shit going on. If I hadn't been near Heda the whole time, I might have done the same thing.

Point is, don't beat yourself up about it, he said. Apologize for it and move on. It gets better. You'll get better, too.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood - by Vercingetorix - February 01, 2019, 08:19 PM