Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Of course it had been too much after all Easthollow was much different than the pack she hailed from. If Ira had been raised here, perhaps she never would have felt the pain of her past. Pureblood seemed to be a term that grew to be unknown in these lands. Perhaps in most packs. I can not be certain, but the way of life where I grew up was very different. She let a short sigh slip through her lips as she tried to find a proper way to explain. My pack did not support bloodlines that were soiled by wolves outside our ranks. Greyback did not hail from my pack, only my mother. That made me unfit and an embarrassment to the Alphas who took my sister and me in as their own. Ira paused to take in Nikai's expression, perhaps give him the chance to ask any further questions if he was still confused.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - March 11, 2019, 11:25 PM