Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She'd busied herself with nuzzling further along his jawline, wriggling her willowy self along his night-donned body to reach those velvety nooks about his ears. He'd missed her, too -- just like she knew he would. The only thing that stopped her from outright grumbling was the sudden clarity she glimpsed in his long face. At 'There's something you should know,' Aure promptly situated herself to better focus on him; drawing her pale person upon his belly, propped her paws on his chest, and rounded her delicate shoulders towards him in unfettered curiosity.

When he breathlessly told her of Vonnaruil being here, her own scarred facade melted into a tender elation of its own, her foreign timbre a doting purr, "Da, dragostea. We found another this dawning. Finally found. This couldn't have come true, without you." She couldn't resist in pressing her ruby-strung muzzle into his silvered, before pulling back with a little, impish curl of her lips.

"If you hadn't kissed him when you did, he may have been lost to me forever." With that, she arced her argent brows at him, merrily vexed; her tail feathering at his loins in elfin delight. "So, I suppose you haven't missed me as much as you say, Vercingetorix? He told me how you ravished him, how you pleaded for him to stay."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Andraste - February 04, 2019, 10:09 PM