Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Da, I do know him ze best. I know that Vonnaruil is as shameless in sex as I am in my stars." With a soft growl wreathing the hurts of her once-lovely face, Aure squirmed about in the dark hold of his embrace before setting her snowshoe paws, with a resolute tffp, alongside either side of his sculpted skull and upon the obsidian floor. "And Vonnaruil knows that I would guillotine his beloved head if he meant to bed you," she promised with an unsually-sweet trill. 

A rasping breath left her as she held herself over him, tugging her hips against his hold with a sensual roll into his belly. "There are so many names I have for you, comoara ei. Dragostea, iuibit, drăguţă..." She mumbled, scrunching her muzzle further at him. All the while, she lent down as she could, until she could wriggle her nose elfishly against his own. Her voice became a shivering, throaty drawl, her tone both taunting and... timid. "Except one. Well, not diavol, but you are rather damnable, with what you've done to me..."

So close; they were so close, and then her lashes drew down heavy. Having lost herself to her own murmurings, she'd almost forgot his question of happiness as she allowed her starlike gaze to become enveloped by the sea of his. "I... For so long, I'd only ever let myself have Vonnaruil be my home. Ground me." And then she was melding right back into him. Crescenting into the endless void of Verx, her fine, marred head easing into the night-like curve of his throat. "Yes. I am... happy. And, now... you have become home to me, as well." A faint, quivering, so-vulnerable heartbeat passed before she wisped, "You... have all my love."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Andraste - February 05, 2019, 12:28 AM