Dragoncrest Cliffs this maudlin moment
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
And he was right there, enveloping her in the way she adored; caressing and holding himself against her the way that the night holds the stars. Her lungs, earth and air, filled to the brim of him, even as they parted, studying another fondly.

The more she came to truly know Verx, the more she was enthralled at the practicality of his mind. Where she herself was more often dazed and drifting, she couldn’t help but admire him — and those of like mind — who approached the world in a less surreal sense; with more necessity than she could ever hope to follow suite in. 

Aure didn’t think this wanting for him would ever end—not for simply his body, but for his mind, and... his heart. But as always, she was willing to learn, ”To adapt”, as she once stated. With him, in order to grow with him, it had become her necessity. What better way to start than answer him right away?

”Rhgh-ph—“ Well, she tried to, before she remembered the cache she held. Brows knitted and eyes creased as she giggled at herself, pinking, before finding a suitable place to set them down. Ears flickering sheepishly, she mused, ”I am... well, actually,” that foreign lilt even more-so, as if she were surprised at the prospect of not being ridden with sadness, for once.

”I thought I would remain... sorrowful for some time. But... I do not feel so forlorn, anymore.” Yet, a gentle smile came to her lips, blinking up into his face serenely, ”This couldn’t have happened if I’d never known you. I am... glad that it did. How have you been, dragul?”
Messages In This Thread
this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Vercingetorix - January 22, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 22, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Vercingetorix - January 22, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 22, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Vercingetorix - January 22, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 22, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Vercingetorix - January 25, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 25, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Vercingetorix - January 26, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: this maudlin moment - by Andraste - January 26, 2019, 01:33 AM