Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
At once, Aure nodded fervently through her new low of pathetic as the Elysian had inquired of the skayona's maternity; Aure, in turn, responded with like enthusiasm, still sniffling. "Da, it is my first pre...? Pregnanty. I-I'm still breathless about it." Her silver eyes waxed into full moons, peering in unabashed fascination at her host's whelp-bump. The pale she-wolf now gnawed at her lower lip, the way an anxious rabbit does with the purple blossoms of clover. "You are so far along, nevastă-"

When the question of family came up, Aure withdrew from the lure of whatever motherhood had in mind for her. "Mm. I have settled with ze Drageda, on ze cliffs," she pipped, before stumbling into a lapse of solemnity, for through all of this elation, she finally remembered why she'd made her way here in the first place. "Their heda, Antumbra— has... she...- her spirit has gone to ze sea. I came to ze Elysium to tell you."

Aure wasn't sure how else to articulate heda's passing other than by some way-faring phrase she'd once heard long ago. Aure, too, didn't seem to notice how she continued to keep herself seperate from the Drakru she'd dedicated herself to; the same kru who she'd mourned alongside with (well, mediated with.) Nipping at the inside of her cheek, she truly couldn't remember whether she'd arrived on her own pretenses, or Blixen's approval. Hm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Andraste - February 04, 2019, 09:46 PM