Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She was far too gracious, much more than any measure he deserved. He knew it, too; he gazed at her with a look bordering on sheepish, but undoubtedly grateful. Aure gave him another look into her soul, and he grasped onto every word. Now more than ever was it important to understand her. She carried their children.

I'll do everything I can, bounkola, Verx said fervently when she had finally trailed off. It's not ever gonna be perfect, but it can be happy. I promise I'll try.

Nobody had ever come to him, their belly full of his pups. Or maybe they'd sought him out, but he was gone at that point, onto the next adventure. This was a unique experience, and now faced with the consequences of his actions, he had to be better. For her sake. For the kids'.

It'll be okay, the cheka whispered, taking her into his embrace, even as his chest was tight with trepidation. You're going to be an amazing mother. Don't be afraid.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread