Arrow Lake my darling angel is not inside
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Tiredness was not something she was really used to feeling, so her mood had suffered some today as she found herself unable to shake the constant run-down feeling she had woken with. She had slept longer than she wanted to, and so she was only just now making her way to the borders to check on things. Not long into her sluggish stroll, she caught sight of Thorn's dark form in the distance coming towards her. Briefly, she considered turning around and going the other way to avoid a one on one conversation with him, but she was never one to avoid things. 

She trotted towards him, dipping her head in greeting once she was close enough. A quail dangled from his jaws, and the scent of it suddenly caused a powerful wave of nausea to pass over her. She stopped, swallowing the excess saliva gathering in the back of her throat as her stomach churned uncomfortably at the continued close proximity of the awful smell. She fought for control over her own body, forcing herself to breath only from her mouth as she finally spoke. Thorn, she offered as a spoken greeting, hoping her discomfort wasn't too obvious. She might think the bird was rotten or something, but it was clearly not--plus, she knew what was going on here, and she refused to let it make her seem weak.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
my darling angel is not inside - by Thorn - February 07, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Takiyok - February 14, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Thorn - February 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Takiyok - February 22, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Thorn - March 01, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Takiyok - March 01, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Thorn - March 08, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: my darling angel is not inside - by Thorn - March 21, 2019, 07:19 AM