Dragoncrest Cliffs the first casualty of war is innocence
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Hey Blodreina, you can fuck right off with that shit, Verx drawled, lazy tone at odds with the cold fire in his eyes. It's not a fucking competition. He turned to walk away, already done, and then yet another facet of her diatribe hit him. You think I don't wish that it had been me instead of her? Or that I wish I could have saved her, somehow? I don't give a flying fuck who you are, what you are, how you are--because however much you wanna guilt-trip me for this, I've already done it to myself. So fuck off.

He scoffed at the idea of giving Wildfire and her vanished children the time of day. The only ones that mattered from that bunch were Tux and Silkie. They actually gave a fuck.

If you wanna go find some natronas and tell them the story, be my fucking guest, Vercingetorix said sourly, pelt buffeted by the wind as he turned to look out over the sea. He was angry, seething mad, and had no more words for the soldier, his cousin. If she wanted to make this shit personal, she could sit and wallow. She could lash out all she wanted.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
the first casualty of war is innocence - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: the first casualty of war is innocence - by Vercingetorix - February 10, 2019, 12:29 PM