Hushed Willows [festival] remember what you were made to be. remember your words.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure listened to Olive quietly, nodding at her own intervals to show she was still heeding her words. Even if she didn't understand most of what the other far-seer spoke of, the herbalist was able to retain the gist of the allusions. Aure had never heard of plucking a child's name from the stars, much less their attributes, and even less carving out the blessings and the hardships that your Road may lead you.

All of the constellations were dear to the silver as a whole — and at the prospect of a consultation, Aure hesitated. It wasn't that she'd refuse, since this sort of meditation wasn't uncommon to her; only that . "Well..." She began slowly, eyes listing with a bit of uncertainy towards the dark heavens, "I feel as if I will whelp in ze raining month; before the month where everything blooms."

Pale eyes returned to the imploring of Olive's own, feeling a little helpless at the "Shall we?" Aure did lean a bit more forwardly, though, as if she were willing to stumble along regardless of her hesitance. "Of ze Teekon constellations, I have learned of two — named Cygnus? And Draco? But I have yet to discover them with my own eyes." Could these constellations tell of her children? Or, at the very least, why she was drawn to both at all?
Messages In This Thread