Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Don't be cute. You know what it means, Verx responded, smirking at her. He made a small sound of argument as she rose to her paws but was cut off, and followed her with a huff, shaking his head at her stubbornness. I could have just gotten it for you, he rumbled, returning her touch with a gentle nudge of his own. Though he wasn't familiar with feverfew. Likely he would have just grabbed the wrong plant and poisoned the shit out of her. Yeah, great start to fatherhood.

He grinned at the names she provided, eyes glowing even in the dim light of the cave. Those are very pretty, he complimented, tail sweeping back and forth behind him in obvious pleasure. Do you want girls or boys more? I hear boys are easier to raise, he chuckled, but I dunno about that. I was a fucking nightmare to my parents, I'm sure. I have a feeling you were an angel child.

Still are, Vercingetorix thought gently, but left it unsaid.

He scoffed once more at her question. Yeah, like you chose to get sick. C'mon, bounkola, don't be silly. It's winter--you got sick. Tale as old as fuckin' time. You'll get better, he promised, pressing his muzzle to the crown of her head. And our kids will be fine.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Vercingetorix - February 18, 2019, 03:47 PM