Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Oh. Damn turkeys. He thought of Blackbear, then, glowering a little as he let Aure pull the feathers from him. How she'd loved to roll in them, after a hunt. He hadn't seen much of the girl since shit had gone down. He hoped she was okay. So many seemed not to be, lately.

Verx peered dubiously at his baby-mama at the mention of a midwife. Uh-huh, he responded, not sounding all too convinced, but what the fuck did he know about midwifery, anyway. She's coming here, right? He didn't know a lot, but he didn't want his kids to be born on foreign soil. She needs to come to you.

Waiting for her response, he nodded, giving into her commands. The cheka lowered himself gently to the ground alongside her, eyes closing as she preened at his head. That feels good, Verx murmured, stretching languorously. One eye peeled open, rolling back to look at her as he chuckled. Hey--aren't I supposed to be taking care of you? You've got it all twisted, bounkola.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Vercingetorix - February 20, 2019, 12:37 AM