Dragoncrest Cliffs so i'm surrounded
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If Aure’d ever been receptive of when words had contrite or condescending airs to them — intentional or no — then she may have been molded into a much more frigid, feudal she-wolf than she’d rarely ever become. So she did not take offense to Verx’s parting words; was entirely unaware of how it may have come from him.

Instead, as she’d noted his ”Be careful” into her secretive self her eyes rounded to full, gleaming moons, as if struck with an epiphany in the wake of Verx’s departure. Minunant! Opalia—“ Mud and burrs and melancholy momentarily forgotten, she whirled to Opalia then, some of her former fervency lilting her words: ”How would you feel coming along with me as I forage? Blodreina has, how do you say?—she has upped and went into thin air. It is some ‘high time’ that I should be bringing guards with me, no?”

Her traditional tongue moved clumsily against the more modern jargon she had no idea what she was doing it; but spared an eye for the retreating heft of Verx all the same as she awaited a reply. Things had been said; things that would take mending, for however long. But getting away from the cliffs felt a refreshing endeavor in any sense—
Messages In This Thread
so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 19, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 20, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - February 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 28, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 04, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 04, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:31 AM