Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Departing from Herbalists’ Cache and the almost-doppelgänger that’d been discovered there, Aure and @Opalia turned to trekking back north once more, herbs in tow that they could carry. Before picking their way down along the coast, they would return to Drageda first, and distribute what they’d found, and rest for a time.

Time, in itself, was regarded by Aure as a persistent, anxious thing. She needed to do what she could for her kru before she delivered and thus remained absent for another month. Even then, though, she didn’t wish to be a burden.

In the meantime, the two females left the greenery behind for the murkier Plains, still traced with snowmelt and the last of winter. It seemed that there may not be anything to scrounge up — but, catching sight of a grey male, she at least decided to make her presence known in passing. So she gave an inquisitive chirrup, the sound muffled by greens.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM