Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure only further agreed with what this male — Sheigrim — had to say. Perhaps the unorthodox could learn their skills in the better ways, and perhaps grasses might grow on the Plains. His next inquiry had her casting a look behind her, ”Ah, yes. It is called ze Herbalists’ Cache, and is usually free of any inhabitants. Well, aside from ze common wanderer,” nodding her muzzle over a thin shoulder, back towards the way the two females had come. ”With spring on ze way, I am sure you will find what you seek there.”

For a moment, she’d thought there’d been some sort of overgrown burr caught up in the druid’s ruff; but after leaning in as uninvasively as she could, a gentle curl touched her lips as a tail became evident. ”Your companion?” she queried, lowering her voice into a wisp so as to not disturb the slumbering... dormouse? Deermouse?

Either way, she could sympathize with the little soul — and was even a little envious. In all this cold, she wished she could nestle into warmth whenever she pleased until the sun returned.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM