Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
You needed more cockblocks, right? Idk if this makes sense in my timeline BUT WHATEVER.

Phox had been taking a break from #DadLife by taking a stroll around the plateau. Between Towhee and Camilla, he was sure the two of them could watch after the kids while he stretched his legs. He was doing just that when he came upon a rather alluring scent belonging to none other than Poe. Huh. Weird. He didn't know her very well, so why was he... gravitating toward that smell.

It wasn't until he saw Tegan slipping into a crevice that he really got interested and... protective? No, that wasn't the right word. Interested was a better word for it. He was pretty sure he'd seen Poe slip in after him. Phox, ignoring any fatherly responsibilities he might have, wandered in as well. Tegan? he asked. And Remedy tried to remember if they'd ever actually met in a thread.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 08:31 PM