Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
It was as if Phox had noise-cancelling headphones on. Have y'all ever tried those? They are intense. In any case, he didn't hear a goddamn thing Tegan said. He only saw that Tegan was in his way. Aside from Camilla, Phox had never been around a lady who was so biologically receptive, so his inclination was to get to her and get Tegan out of the goddamn way. I apologize if this is not the way I normally write. I'm a little buzzed. BACK TO THE PROGRAM.

Phox stepped closer, the growl growing in his chest as he did so. He barely knew Tegan, he barely knew Poe, but he knew what he wanted. And that was whatever Poe was offering up. She was offering something up, right? With Camilla, Phox had shown restraint because he knew how delicate she was. Poe? Not so much. If he had to fight for it, he would. And judging by his fucked up face from good ol' Stormy Boy, he had lived through at least one fight for a girl. Why not a second?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 09:50 PM