Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
With Tegan out of the way (and, let's face it, quickly forgotten) Phox moved in on Poe. She was wildly different from Camilla, but that didn't make her less appealing. If anything, it made her more appealing. Phox didn't stop to think how this might change his relationship with Camilla (or Towhee, or his children). He just moved in like it was the most natural thing in the world. And really, wasn't it? He was (apparently) above Tegan's pay grade, so shouldn't he get all the goods?

He glanced at Tegan and said a single, Scram. Phox then locked eyes with Poe. Hungry, hungry eyes. He didn't worry about hurting Poe as he had with Camilla. This was decidedly different. His body moved forward in slow, steady motions, ready to put her beneath him (provided she didn't resist too much).
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 10:44 PM