Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Well, this was a whole lot different than his interaction with Camilla, though he wasn't sure if it was good or bad. It was certainly more of a challenge. Instead of being ready and willing, Poe fucking snapped at him like a goddamn lunatic. Phox had never been much of a fighter, but he had survived a fight for a girl once. He could probably do it again. Maybe. Did Tegan know how to fight? Did Poe? Would answers to those questions change his actions? Hell fuckin' no.

Tegan came at him from the rear (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) while Poe came at him head-on. They were both so snarly, but Phox wasn't about to let that stop him from getting to his prize. Yes, Poe was his now. Not in the same was as Camilla, not for the long haul, but for now. Or so he believed. Not wanting to hurt his prize, Phox whirled around and attempted to either a) scare off Tegan or b) bite his face. Either outcome was fine with him. And with half of his own face missing, the first one probably wouldn't be that difficult, right?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 11:03 PM