Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
blog post 4 u
The splintering thrum of some beast is what stopped the wispy fae from forging further into the green depths. Whatever it was soon made itself known — Aure whirled, coming face to face with an unkempt hellion. One look gave her a start at the haggard, work appearance; another look told her how perturbed he looked to... Had he made the Lair his claim?

Aure didn’t usually leap for conclusions; but spoiled rotten by a life spent with Vonn, and time spent with Verx and their children, made her vault towards those conclusions all the same.

An impish veil overwhelmed her in the face of this rogue’s surly attitude. The greenseer drew herself up, feathered her tail about like an ivory banner, all as she preened, “I trust you’ve left anything valuable in decent condition on your stamp up here?” The silver hoped, indeed, that whoever was before her wouldn’t keep her from a refined plundering.

Then again, there was otherwise to look forward to. It was rather rare for Aure to be raring for something unpeaceable — but she was feeling adventurous this morning. All sorts, infectiously and indefinitely, it seemed. So, with a quirk of her snout, she took a daring step forward, for all her petite stature.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 13, 2019, 03:27 PM