Arrow Lake acceleration equals the change in velocity divided by the change in time
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
One little tooth. So cute! And then she emitted a terrible sound, infantile but satanic, and wobbled over to him, aiming her mouth for his chin. He let her latch on, rolling his eyes at however hard she was to gnaw (and rolling away if she got too much to handle, which might be the case, since he was a total wuss for his kids).

Geez, what is it about you and your brother and biting my face? Verx asked. He snorted. Drago almost tried to poke my eye out the other day, you know. Don't get any ideas, he added, casting a warning glance down at her.

He wondered if she knew what he was saying or if it was all still incomprehensible gibberish. He rued the day when she found out that most of what he said was comprehensible, but still probably gibberish. The illusion of him being somewhat normal and cool would be shattered forever. But then, girls weren't meant to find their dads cool, right?

Except he'd kinda wanted to be a Cool Dad. Do you think I'm cool, kiddo? he asked jokingly, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Of course she did. Duh. And so they played on.
Common · Trigedasleng