Wapun Meadow when i was a younger man, looking for a pot of gold
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Argent eyes flickered up in time to meet the furious embers of the other; the look startled her, and she lost purchase on her food. As it dashed down the wrong pipe, Aure's throat constricted, beginning a series of heaving, scrawling gags under the words of "You're that" — retching and spluttering — "woman from the river." What? Squinting through tearful eyes, Aure could barely make out the simmering she-wolf's face. "S-sorry, I..."

Rubbing a pale paw into her cheeks and muzzle, she blinked several times, and took another look. ...Oh! It was the loner from along the coast, when— "I... I was on a forage, at that time." Foreign voice hoarse, and she took a moment to clear her throat primly, warily rising to her paws. "I, er, do not mean to intrude. Again." It was the time where she'd whisked Opalia away, speaking of botanical diseases, and couldn't help the inner fretting for the girl. Was she well in the world?
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was a younger man, looking for a pot of gold - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 01:47 PM