Wapun Meadow when i was a younger man, looking for a pot of gold
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Only the hesitance that came with the veils of motherhood was what kept Aure from answering that threadbare smile right away — and the addendum in Indra’s voice as she spun her own tail. The auburn female chose not to hide the anguish from her overall countenance; and so Aurëwen didn’t tuck away the solemnity that cast itself over her wan features.

The only solace she could give was a further moment of silence; dipping her chin and letting lashes fall to cheekbone. “Wind guide them.” She’d heard of children lost during delivery, and not a day went by where she wouldn’t thank her Celestium that her own were hearty and breathing and living. Had Verx and herself not been so fortunate, especially after so much turmoil... But to hear that Merrick was alive and  ( hopefully )  well did gladden the silver.

”Being a mother, I... sometimes, I would wish for it; most of ze time, I would not. I never let myself hope for so much. I never thought I would have pups from ze male I’ve come to love. I...” Never thought I deserved it. She shook her head then, ending her reprieve in favor for names instead: “A boy, Dragomir; a girl, Isilmë.” ... I hope I deserve it. Them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was a younger man, looking for a pot of gold - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 09:08 PM