Sunbeam Lair I'm counting UFOs
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
This scent was one of the few that Aurëwen had all but forgotten. She hadn’t become personal with the carrier, but she’d never not recognize the aroma nor the figure, no matter how fleetingly she’d been acquainted with him. Eastwood, her wearied, vagrant soul breathed, rousing itself from dormancy as it noticed another far-seer.

For the first time in quite awhile, her wide, full-moon, girlish eyes invited in the gathering blink of trillions of extinct stars, and found an aching severance by her soul. They offered not guidance, as she once sought, but beckoned to the errant pieces of her, strewn about in the gloaming in-between. It was a thin, veiling solace only managed when the sky dribbled and blotted black over itself, and she wondered why this formidable gona now studied them as she always had.

Lingered awhiles away, teetering on which tongue to use. As the faint traces of the stars drew shivers down her silver spine, perhaps it was the earlier event with Anthansius, but she made her tender voice jocular, having an entirely doubtless confidence in whatever Blodreina had begun to teach her, “Bida moda, gona.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 24, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 24, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Eastwood - April 25, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: I'm counting UFOs - by Andraste - April 25, 2019, 07:11 AM