Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
So he was a fighter, then? A warrior, perhaps? Warlord? The more he spoke, the more she stilled to listen to him; Aure doubted very much that the compliment he paid her was no praise at all, and instead she lifted her chin, only to tuck it in a bit of a sheepish manner. “Actually, no. I have trained amongst Drageda, but, ah, I haven’t had any proper... what is ze word? Mentoring. Thus, I am terrible.”

There was no shame in her voice at this — it was true, and she had nothing to hide. “I want to become better, you see? I simply do not know how.” The ivory she-wolf whet her lips, in some manner of demure determination. But she soon straightened up, drawing to her full height (what height?) and looked into the albino’s face with keen earnest. “May you teach me some things? Help me?”

For all of her brazen enquiries, it never once occurred to her that this male might’ve ran with Drageda himself, once. The only thing that was at the forefront of her mind was learning something in the least; so she wasn’t harrying Reina all the time, a bit soured as she felt towards Ingram.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Andraste - June 08, 2019, 09:35 PM