Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
His mother's voice rang loud and clear and trust West, he knew it well enough at this point. But today was a good day! His mother had an excited tone which meant he wasn't in trouble this time! She claimed that his big sister was back, but...wasn't she always here? 

As Newt ran past him, the round boy could only squint as he tried to make out the pelt growing near. That wasn't white? Actually to be honest it looked like he had two moms. Oh no did that mean double the punishment? Hopefully not. He snapped out of his spiraling thoughts as Newt skidded to a halt with his face in the dirt causing the eldest to snicker. Newt seemed to always be tripping, it was kinda sad, but it always looked funny. He would have to ask him later why he couldn't just walk like the rest of his family.

Hoping to his feet, the sunny boy bounded over to meet this "sister" of his wagging practically his whole body with his tail. Yur preddy big for ah sister Most of his siblings seemed small, even Arlette despite her being larger than him...Then again Ira was pretty dang big.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by West Tyree - June 23, 2019, 03:23 PM